thank you friends!

MA result is out. I have cleared it with second class! and I am happy about it..
These two years of post graduation have tought me a lot.. I have learnt to turn the next page when things dont go the way I wanted to.. I have learnt to give myself another chance..I have learnt not to loose my confidence even when I cudnt understand a word in a particular MA clas! wel.. now the stars r on my side..I hav conquered my fears.. I have surpassed the hurdles! I Am a post graduate in economics nw! sounds good eh?! hehe.. well, wtever problems I had with my studies.. my parents hav always supported me in every decision of mine..and most importantly, my friends.. all of them! They supported me, consoled me,laughed with me,encouraged me and today.. I am hapy that I give them all, a chance to ask for a party from me!!!
well, today's poem is my small gift to all of these little stars in my life!
the name of the poem is maitri.. friendship!
p.s.:follow the regular rule. read maitri part 1 first, then 2 and then 3!

टिप्पण्या

Prasad Vaidya म्हणाले…
hey good one...........and congrats.......
Prasad Vaidya म्हणाले…
mala pan asa photo kadhayacha ahe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pan amachyakade ashi khidakich nahi1111111111r

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

उपास मज लागला...

मैत्री -2