Today's post is a poem called "album".. its one of my favourite poems that I have written.. just a request.. plz read the poem in ascending order.. that is read album part 1 first, then part2 and part3.
This poem represents my perspective of looking at two people who have shared some of the most beautiful moments together! I truely enjoy every bit of it when ever I read it.. hope u have similar experience!

टिप्पण्या

arclite म्हणाले…
This is great as general perception of album is photos..but ur album is of not just photos...its of everything u ve sensed by every sense that was alive at that moment......work f a beauty
arclite म्हणाले…
Hats of to u and all senses that captured 'album' not everybody has that 'CAMERA' :)
arclite म्हणाले…
and those have camera leave the films undeveloped :)
ketki Athavale म्हणाले…
ही टिप्पणी लेखकाना हलविली आहे.

या ब्लॉगवरील लोकप्रिय पोस्ट

उपास मज लागला...

मैत्री -2